If You’ve Been Charged With A Crime, Don’t Lose Hope
Experiencing criminal charges can be one of life’s darkest experiences. Before you resign to feelings of hopelessness, know that I am ready and willing to stand by your side to fight on your behalf. At my firm, The Law Office of Joshua A. Lopez, LLC, I will protect your rights, restore your sense of dignity, and help you achieve a more favorable outcome that minimizes disruptions to your future.
Whatever The Charge May Be, You’ve Got An Advocate
I help build defense cases for people in Arizona who have been charged with sex offenses, drug charges, and domestic violence and neglect, as well as white-collar crimes, traffic offenses, and other state and federal crimes. Whether it’s a misdemeanor or a felony charge you’re facing, I’ll treat you like an individual and personalize my time with you, making sure all local and state laws are taken into consideration and that your case doesn’t fall through the cracks of the justice system. Let me answer your questions about the charges you face.
Working Toward A Less Severe Outcome
It can be frightening to face the breadth of your potential charges and convictions. I can help break it down into more manageable challenges, working by your side to make sure you never feel alone in your plight. I am willing to go above and beyond the call of duty on your behalf, because I know the strategies that have better chances of working to avoid the most negative consequences, including avoiding going to trial if at all possible.
Some of the penalties you might face after receiving criminal charges may seem overwhelming. They might include:
- Prison sentencing: From several months to several years, sometimes the terms of sentencing are disproportionate to the charges and can be drastically reduced or appealed.
- Fines in the thousands of dollars: Fines can potentially be devastating to your financial situation. A reduction in the total amount is a possible negotiation that can be dealt with out of court. On the other side of the coin, sometimes an agreement that includes a fine payment is the negotiating factor that reduces a sentence and keeps you out of prison. I can help you determine what’s best for your case.
Other potential consequences of criminal charges can include:
- Losing your job
- Disruptions to personal relationships
- Losing custody of children
- Losing driving or other types of privileges
With an experienced and compassionate attorney advocating for you, the likelihood that you’ll be able to resume your life with minimal impact increases significantly. That is always my goal when working with you.
Speak With An Experienced Criminal Defense Attorney
Don’t wait around to connect with The Law Office of Joshua A. Lopez, LLC. Call me today at 480-372-4326 for a free consultation and to learn about the individualized service I provide to my clients. You can also reach out to me online and I’ll be in touch with you shortly.